Way Forward Solutions Ltd Terms & Conditions
Blaze Your Own Trail Virtual Event – Friday 11 September 2020
General Media Release, Earnings Disclaimer, Copyright, and Confidentiality Agreement
THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT – PLEASE READ!
In consideration of my approved attendance at Blaze Your Own Trail Virtual Event, I hereby acknowledge and agree:
1. RIGHT TO PHOTOS & VIDEO: I hereby expressly grant to Way Forward Solutions Limited (WFSLTD) and to its officers, employees, agents, and assignees the right to capture, record, and use photographs, video, and/or audio impressions (including live or over the Internet) of me (collectively, “Impressions”) recorded by WFSLTD at Blaze Your Own Trail Event on 11th September, 2020 (the “Event”), and to use the photographs and my voice and picture, silhouette, and other reproductions of physical likeness and class-related work (including any still image, videotaped image, captured video-conference image, CD-ROMs, DVDs and/or other analogue or digital means, or other media now in existence of hereafter developed), in connection with or as part of any presentation, program, publication, product, transmission, or other professional endeavour in which the same may be used or incorporated, and also in the advertising, and/or publicizing of any such analogue or digital works or their content, in perpetuity. I understand these images / sounds may be used for commercial, educational, or informational purposes. I shall not be entitled to any royalties, fees, or other compensation or notice, in connection with any such use. In addition, I waive any claims that any use of my photograph, image, and/or voice as permitted hereunder portrays me in a derogatory manner or false light.
2. OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS: I agree that WFSLTD shall exclusively own, jointly and severally, all rights, title and interest, including copyright in, and to, the complete set of Impressions, with worldwide rights. WFSLTD shall have the right, for any purpose, to use, adapt, change, delete from or add to such form and content, to combine all or any part of these original recordings with others, and to use, distribute, advertise, market and otherwise exploit any and all of the foregoing in any manner and in any medium, as WFSLTD shall determine in its sole discretion. I agree to cooperate with WFSLTD, at its expense, in all further actions, which WFSLTD deems necessary or desirable to confirm, register, protect or enforce WFSLTD’s rights in and to such recordings. I waive all rights of copyright or ownership which I might otherwise have in or to any of the products in which my image, likeness or voice appears, and I agree to assign, and do hereby assign, to WFSLTD any such right, title, and interest in and to any such products. I agree to execute all documents deemed necessary or desirable by WFSLTD in connection therewith. I waive all rights of copyright or ownership in or to the resulting commercial or educational and informational materials in which I appear, and acknowledge no monetary or other compensation is provided in exchange for waiving this right. I also agree to allow all forms of distribution of any materials that accompany the images or my voice.
3. NO GUARANTEES: The Event will include presentations about income growth opportunities. I understand that there can be no assurance that any prior successes by other individuals, or past results in income earnings, can be used as an indication of my future success or results. I acknowledge monetary and income results are based on many factors. WFSLTD does not guarantee or imply that I will get rich, that I will do as well, or that I will make any money at all, especially if I do not do the work that’s asked of me or I ignore any other advice presented to me. WFSLTD’s products may have unknown risks involved, and are not suitable for everyone. Making decisions based on any information presented in WFSLTD’s products, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that I could make no money at all. All products and services by WFSLTD are for educational and informational purposes only.
4. DUE DILIGENCE: I agree that I am solely responsible for doing my own due diligence when it comes to making business and financial decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided by WFSLTD or at the Event should be independently verified by my own qualified professionals including checking with my accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information.
5. RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS: WFSLTD’s information, products, and services should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching a business decision, on whether to take any action (or refrain from acting). I agree that WFSLTD is not responsible for the success or failure of my business or personal decisions relating to any information presented at the Event or elsewhere by WFSLTD or others, or WFSLTD’s products or services.
6. COPYRIGHT AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials and resources used in this training are the confidential and exclusive copyrighted and proprietary intellectual property of WFSLTD. These materials are provided to me by WFSLTD and solely intended for my personal use as a Participant. No part of these documents and/or resources can be stored, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, photographic, mechanical, or any other medium), recorded, translated, or used to produce any derivative works without the explicit written permission of WFSLTD, under signature. Any violation, or the likelihood of violating, any of my agreements contained in this paragraph, would entitle WFSLTD to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations. Should WFSLTD commence any legal action in response to my act or omission in violation of this provision, I shall pay all of WFSLTD’s legal fees and court costs, in addition to all damages requested by WFSLTD.
7. VIDEOCONFERENCE: If I participate in the Event by videoconference, I will not display any background that includes any copyrighted image or logo that I do not own. If I own an image or logo that I display as part of a background, I hereby grant WFSLTD a royalty-free and irrevocable license to use said image and/or logo captured as part of the Impressions as otherwise permitted hereunder.
8. LIABILITY WAIVER AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISK: I understand and agree that in participating in any movement class or workshop that there is a possibility of physical injury. WFSLTD recommends that I check with my physician before engaging in this class, and I have done so, or made a decision that I do not need to do so. I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any such injury or accident, which might occur to me during the movement class or workshop. I also exempt, release, and indemnify WFSLTD, its officers, directors, owners, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artists, faculty members, contractors, and agents, from any and all liability claims, demands, causes of action, damages, injuries, losses, or death, arising in any way (directly or indirectly) in connection with participation in any class or workshop offered by WFSLTD. I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them.
9. TICKETS: Once purchased tickets cannot be refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled or the date moved. Tickets will be issued electronically only and participants are advised to check their purchase upon receipt. It is the responsibility of the participant to inform WFSLTD of any change of address, contact phone number or email address both beforehand and after the Event. Please ensure correct email and postal address are submitted upon Registration. By registering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of yourself and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or sharing without WFSLTD agreement will result in your order being cancelled without prior notice or discussion.